Good oral health creates the best smile! At Main Street Dental Smiles, we perform a comprehensive examination at your initial visit in our office. Our goal is to determine your immediate dental needs as well as plan for your future dental care.
At your comprehensive exam, Dr Elaine Schilling will:
- A full mouth series of x-rays will be taken by Dr’s assistant
- Discuss your dental and overall health since your last dental exam
- Dr will review your radiographs, checking for decay, cracks, and chips
- Evaluate your bite and jaw
- Examine and chart existing restorations
- Screen for gum disease and periodontal disease
- Conduct TMJ examination
- Screen for oral cancer
- Discuss with you any cosmetic concerns you may have as well
The American Dental Association recommends a comprehensive dental exam starting at age two and Periodic Examinations every six months for your lifetime.
Regular dental examinations allow us to catch problems early. By doing so, we can help you avoid more costly procedures later and help you keep as many teeth as possible for your lifetime.
At your periodic exam, Dr. Schilling will take all the necessary x-rays and discuss with you any concerns that may have come up since your last visit.
Comprehensive Exams near me
All the above information will be gathered and a personalized treatment plan will be developed and discussed with you. Call Main Street Dental Smiles to schedule your comprehensive dental exam today. We want to partner with you in your oral health and help you maintain a healthy smile for a lifetime!
Request Your Appointment Today!
Main Street Dental Smiles makes requesting your appointment easy. Fill out the form and we'll be in touch to set your appointment time. We can't wait to see you.